TomTom is determined to turn the company back to growth. This can be achieved through growth from non-PND product sales whilst maximising the value from the PND category, which we believe will remain a meaningful category in its own right for the foreseeable future. With the introduction of our own branded GPS sport watches, we have successfully diversified into the sports market and aim to continue to build on this positive momentum going forward with innovative new products. TomTom's new map-making engine is essential for creating a stronger market positioning as well as for pursuing new opportunities in the Automotive and Licensing end markets. We believe that our new map-making engine, together with our traffic and navigation software, will enable TomTom to pursue further growth opportunities with existing and new customers in the area of Highly Automated Driving. The underlying industry dynamics for our fleet management business remain favourable. A combination of short return on investment for our customers and an under-penetrated market allow us to plan for long-term double-digit growth of our Telematics revenue.
- Maximise value from the PND category;
- Establish a multi-product consumer business;
- Launch the new map-making engine;
- Effectively market automotive Connected Navigation System products to OEMs and Tier 1s;
- Pursue new Automotive growth opportunities in the area of Highly Automated Driving;
- Maximise Licensing revenue via existing customers and broadening of the product portfolio; and
- Continue to expand the WEBFLEET installed base, organically and through bolt-on acquisitions and partnerships.